- Reside in Summerlin, Nevada, U.S.A.
- Live in LEED (green) “platinum” (highest) small home.
- Spent age 15-17 in a boys’ home.
- Graduated college cum laude. Miracle: Above no prep school.
- Headed marketing group responsible for $400M annual sales.
- Started many e-businesses, all following ethical, humanistic, & green principles.
- Built a non-profit social and community service group that became a big hit.
- Wrote books on couple’s communication and finding a compatible partner.
- Gave up coffee.
- Gave up junk food.
- Gave up cigarettes. Decades ago.
- Gave up soda. Now only purified water.
- Became a meditator. TM.
- Became a vegetarian and then a vegan (100% plant-based diet).
- Became an early riser. Started at 6:00 am. Now 4:00 am daily.
- Became a twice-daily exerciser. Occasionally three times.
I am not a guru of any kind – far from it actually. I am a student, practitioner, and teacher of high integrity principles and I love sharing my discoveries and techniques I’ve created.
I am the founder, author, and webmaster of this website. I am a solopreneur.
Solopreneur: An entrepreneur who works alone, “solo,” running a business single-handedly. S/he might have contractors for hire, but retains full responsibility for the running of the business. – Urban Dictionary
Question? Ask it here.