I’ve discovered many uses for smoothies. And I’ve developed a powerful vegan superfood smoothie recipe that I’ll share with you later.
Many people use smoothies as a meal replacement. I do too. Many people’s main concern for a smoothie is taste. Mine is super nutrition. But there are many other uses and things to consider.
Here are 14 uses for smoothies.
- Super nutrition – Enables quick ingestion of a broad spectrum of healthy foods.
- Supplementation – Provides vitamins, omegas, antioxidants, protein, fiber, and more.
- Disease prevention – Supports with super nutrition, antioxidants, fiber, and more.
- Body cleanse – Encourages with fiber, psyllium, and pulverized high nutrition.
- Smoothie fast – Resets body and mind.
- Digestive rest – Gives system a lite-work vacation.
- Weight loss – Supports natural, healthy reduction.
- Meal replacement – Allows a healthier dinner or lunch.
- Quick meal – Enables high nutrition before an early appointment or when short on time.
- Super course – Supplements lite meals.
- Super snack – Provides mid-morning and mid-afternoon lift.
- Exercise booster – Strengthens by drinking half before and half after.
- Healing support – Stimulates faster surgery, injury, and cold-flu recovery.
- Inspiration – Uplifts mood with high nutrition infusion.
Here’s my powerful vegan superfood recipe (article/recipe). I usually have 2-4 medium-size glasses of this smoothie per day.
Get fit, strong, and inspired with super smoothies!
To your health and fitness,