Here are the reasons I absolutely love this book.
- The inspiring story about the miraculous transformation of Dr. Greger’s grandmother in the preface.
- All the profits from Dr. Greger’s books, speaking fees, and more go to charity.
- Dr. Greger does an outstanding job of explaining complex topics in an easy to understand way.
- The information in the book is based on extremely well researched scientific studies.
- The backers of the scientific studies discussed in the book were carefully scrutinized to determine if they were paid for by companies that have a strong “profit” interest in the results.
- You get a bookstore’s worth of information on optimal health, nutrition, and fitness.
- The book is eye-opening and inspiring all the way to the end.
Get “How Not To Die” and learn how to live well.
After discovering that this book describes the benefits of a plant-based diet (vegan), you may feel the impulse to be turned off to it. Before you do that and leave, ask yourself, “Where are those impulses coming from?” Is it from a lifetime of exposure to advertising messages that promote the consumption of meat (animal flesh), dairy, processed foods, and pharmaceutical drugs perhaps? Before you blow it off, why not just read the book and then decide. Your life may depend on it. No exaggeration.
Don’t put your head in the sand of ignorance for short, temporary fixes from crap food — “food” that may be slowly killing you. Think about the diet of people you know who have major health problems. Do they eat a lot of meat, dairy, processed, and junk foods? Are they overweight? Do they take a large number of prescription drugs?
Adopting a plant-based diet can change so many aspects of your life. It can heal, protect, and dramatically improve your health, body, and mind. This book is the best and fastest way that I know to get smart and motivated about a plant-based, super healthy lifestyle.
Do what is in your best interest and get “How Not To Die” now.
To your health and fitness.