Tough times. We are all feeling it. Except for a few ignorant, reckless fools. But tough times frequently offer extraordinary opportunities to make positive changes. How?
The usually powerful energy that is generated in your body and mind during a life-changing crisis is how. It’s your body’s survival mechanism. You can use the extra energy beyond meeting your survival needs for good or bad use. We will focus on the good uses. We will not be discussing the bad uses because you already know them — boozing, desponding, and so on.
If you or a loved one is suffering with the coronavirus, my heart goes out to you with a sincere embrace of loving support. Stay strong, keep your thoughts on healing, and fight!
There are some transformative things you can do right now to uplift, strengthen, and improve yourself. In doing so, you can also have a positive impact on those you love. I’ve already started on some big changes that I’ll share with you in future articles. Let’s dive in.
Note: Links are to articles or pages on this site and Solotopia.
How to uplift yourself during the coronavirus.
- Disconnect from constant coronavirus news
- Disconnect from naysayers
- Disconnect from negative thinking
- Reconnect with exercise
- Reconnect with staying busy
- Reconnect with family and friends
- Reconnect with an old romance
- Reconnect with spiritual beliefs
- Reconnect with what’s important
- Reconnect with your principles
- Reconnect with your self
- Reconnect with your dreams
- Reconnect with your wishlist
- Reconnect with nature
- Reconnect with play
- Reconnect with joy
How to strengthen yourself during the coronavirus. (All these boost immunity.)
- Start eating 100% healthy food
- Start making superfood smoothies
- Start exercising daily
- Build a home gym
- Lose those extra pounds
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking alcohol
How to improve yourself during the coronavirus.
- Start meditating (boosts immunity)
- Start practicing optimism (boosts immunity)
- Start doing gratitude sessions (boosts immunity)
- Start reading more books
- Start watching educational and inspiring documentaries
- Start journaling
- Start a blog or website
- Start designing your dream tiny or small house
- Finish writing that book, song, or script
- Finish that art or craft project
- Finish that home improvement project
I believe the coronavirus will result in many people making important personal changes. It is certainly happening to me. In addition, it is my hope that it will result in bringing all people together globally. Now is the time. Perhaps it will even bring about a new perspective on the absurdity of war, hate, and competition. Imagine love being our priority. Not money. Not power. Not stuff. Just love. Make it so.
For more read, The Magnificence Past COVID-19 (article).
This song encourages us to do it and say it with love.