Here is a select list of videos, documentaries, and movies that provide education, determination, and inspiration. Click the title for more information. More are added discovered.
- The Secret – Law of Attraction (LoA). Must see!
- Power of Intention – Variant of the Law of Attraction.
- The Shift – Following your true calling, starring Dr. Wayne Dyer. (Movie).
- You Can Heal Your Life – Power of your thoughts and the LoA.
- The Art of Health – Healthy diet, vitamins, and power walking.
- What the Health – Enlightening, convincing, and inspiring. Life changer! (Please don’t let the unfortunate ignorance of low reviewers discourage you.)
- Food Matters – Nutritional ignorance and commercialization. Must see!
- Hungry for Change – Deception of the diet, weight loss, and food industry. By makers of “Food Matters.”
- The Gerson Miracle – Expert in “Food Matters” (above).
- The Beautiful Truth – A 15-year-old boy goes on a mission to determine if the Gerson Miracle (above) cures cancer. It does!
- Food Choices – Looks at the impact that food choices have on people’s health. Must see!
- Cancer: The Forbidden Cures – How pharmaceutical industry manipulates the FDA, AMA, doctors, and patients and blocks natural cures.
- Food, Inc. – Shocking realities of U.S. food production.
- Forks Over Knives – Advantages of plant-based over animal-based diet. (Must see!)
- Chow Down – How we have been taught to eat food that damages our health and how to change course.
- The Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue – How to shop for and enjoy a plant-based diet.
- American Addict – Americans represent 5% of world population but consume 80% of its prescription narcotics. Why/How? Must see!
- The Food of the Future – Genetically engineered foods.
- Tapped – Bottled water company deceit and enormous profits. (Alt: Home Filtration)
- Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead – Weight loss, juicing, vegan diet, and succeeding.
- I AM – Human connectedness, happiness, and the human spirit. Must see!
- Designing a Great Neighborhood – Excerpts from Wild Sage project.
- Ethos – Truth about Iraq war, banks, media, and more. Must see!
- The Corporation – Truth about corporate greed and profits.
- Cinderella Man – Determination, love, courage.
- Rudy – Attitude, tenacity, coming out on top.
- Dead Poets Society – Living fully outside the box.
- Mr. Holland’s Opus – Giving and getting back 10 times more.
- Shawshank Redemption – Hope, determination, and vindication.
- Brubaker – Integrity, tenacity, and recognition.
- Braveheart – Fighting for a cause greater than one’s self.
- The Agony and the Ecstasy – Self-belief, vision, and determination.
- Tucker – Forward thinking, attitude, and drive.
- Seabiscuit – Traits of winners and losers.
- Erin Brockovich – Doing what is right and winning big!
- Field of Dreams – Trusting your intuition or gut feelings.
- October Sky – Following your dream and life’s purpose.
- Pursuit of Happiness – Humility, tenacity, and gratitude.
- 8 Mile – Can do anything you set your mind to.
- Remember the Titans – Tolerance, determination, unity, and love.
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington – Integrity, faith, tenacity, and succeeding.
- It’s a Wonderful Life – Loyalty, perspective, gratitude, and love.
- The Magic of Belle Isle – Rediscovering your passion after 50.
Please report text & link errors here.