I just completed two (2) Learn It Anytime courses. I was very pleased with the experience and results. I’ll get into more detail on why next. First, let me tell you a little about Learn It.
Learn It Anytime offers more than 124 self-paced online software and soft skills training courses (250 modules) within these categories.
- Microsoft & Productivity
- Web & Graphics
- Professional Development
I completed these courses.
- Windows 10 – 2 modules, 33 segments
- CSS – 3 modules, 31 segments
Here is what I like about Learn It Anytime.
- Teachers – They have “both” industry and teaching experience. Most schools have one or the other. I have found that most college professors usually only have teaching experience. This is a huge disadvantage for students. Finally, instead of the typical monotone and boring instructors, mine was “genuinely” enthusiastic about the subject they were teaching.
- Segmentation – The courses are broken down into one (1) to 10-minute segments. Because of this, I found it very easy to absorb and retain the information without a hint of burnout.
- Methodology – Their teaching method is very smart. Each course, module, and segment includes the following. (1) An introduction to what you’re going to learn, (2) a presentation of the topic, (3) an example of how it’s used, (4) a second presentation from another angle, (5) a quick review, and (6) instructions on how to try it yourself. This all happens within just a few minutes.
- Videos – The video format and course layout enable an easy to follow self-paced environment. Starting, pausing, stopping, and returning exactly to where you left off is effortless. I only have a moderate Internet connect speed yet their video player never once buffered while the video was playing. It may have buffered for a few seconds while loading between segments, but never while the course was playing.
- Reports – Your course progress, time spent on the site, and course completions are tracked and readily available. I found this information to be motivating.
I have taken many online and offline training courses. Learn It Anytime worked the best for me. And being a website designer, I also appreciated the simplicity and thoroughness of their site’s layout and functionality.
I purposely selected course topics that I was familiar with so I could write a more accurate review. I was surprised by the number of key things I had overlooked or did not understand correctly. In addition, I found that CSS wasn’t as difficult as I thought. The way it was presented made the difference. In addition, my opinion of Windows 10, after six months of use, has gone from very good to excellent!
Learn It Anytime online software and soft skill training courses are a very worthwhile investment.
Question? Ask it here.