The solution to attaining huge health wealth may be obvious to most people. But is it? How much do you really know about how to be super healthy? How much research have you done? How many documentaries have you watched? How many books and articles have you read? Or do you just ignore news reports, information, and conversations about things that “claim” to damage your health?
I became aware of the importance of health and the role food and exercise play in it after my stepfather had his first heart attack at age 34. From that point on I was sensitive to health issues and what I was eating but I didn’t have the proper knowledge. I was ignorant. So I made many bad choices for years!
The importance of my choices didn’t hit home until I started learning about the things that minimize and maximize a person’s health. The more I learned the more my beliefs and choices shifted. The more my beliefs and choices changed the more I wanted to know.
Since 2000, I’ve spent hundreds, maybe thousands, of hours researching and devouring health-related information. You’ll see the results of my research in my recommendations for attaining huge health wealth below.
So what’s the playoff for giving up junk food and spectator activities for healthy eating and exercise? The playoff is quality of life, avoidance of debilitating disease, peace of mind, and confidence. This is true wealth. Just ask any billionaire in poor health due to their unhealthy choices.
Healthy vs Unhealthy
A healthy diet and exercise do not prevent and cure all diseases. But they can prevent and cure many of them. And a poor diet and no exercise can definitely cause disease, prevent cures, reduce your quality of life, and ruin your confidence.
I’ve got some good news. You can transform your health at nearly any age. And you can do it regardless of your medical problems, in most cases. Just check with your doctor before you begin.
Here’s how to attain huge health wealth.
The links offer how-to information on this site.
- Learn about healthy living.
- Stop drinking alcohol.
- Stop smoking tobacco.
- Stop eating animal flesh, milk, and eggs.
- Stop eating junk, fast, and processed (so-called) food.
- Stop drinking sodas, energy drinks, and flavored water.
- Stop drinking coffee.
- Start drinking green tea.
- Start drinking only purified or super water.
- Start eating only healthy food.
- Start eating a plant-based diet.
- Start eating only organic food.
- Start taking vitamin supplements.
- Start drinking superfood smoothies.
- Start doing aerobic and resistance exercise daily.
- Become a lifelong learner about all things healthy.
Too hard? Too restrictive? Too health-nut? I’m about to present some resources that may change your mind, and your life, if you have the courage to watch and read the material.
These resources can give you the knowledge and inspiration you need to attain huge health wealth.
- Documentaries on the importance of healthy eating
- Books on nutrition, weight loss, and exercise
- Books on giving up tobacco and alcohol
- Videos providing inspiration
To your health and fitness.